A TIG Welder is required by an innovative and growing production company in Abingdon with solid foundations in regulated precision fabrication and welding. Delivering advanced high performance vessels and structures using Stainless Steel, Copper and high purity Aluminium.
Desired skills/ experience:
- Understanding of information prescribed within Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS).
- Welding to a high standard, meeting specification and required codes.
- A good understanding of fabrication techniques
- Vast experience with TIG Welding & an understanding / experience with MIG welding
- Willingness to learn new processes and products
- Flexible attitude
- Engages with continued improvement
- Willingness to engage with other department
14:15 – 22:25 Monday – Thursday
13:00 – 19:00 Friday
- Pension – Match up to 8%
- Production Bonus Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: to £30,132.00 /year
Keywords: TIG, Welding, Welder, TIG Welding, TIG Welder