We are looking for a skilled Waiter to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.The right Waiter uplifts the dining experience for customers. Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
What you'll be doing...
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Ideal Candidates Profile....
- Proven work experience as a Waiter
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be contacted