We are looking for an attentive Laundry Attendant to support the functions of our establishment. You'll be responsible for cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. The Laundry Atendant will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them and also be able to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
What you'll be doing...
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers' queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
Ideal Candidate Profile...
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds unaided.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
Note: Only qualified Candidate will be Contacted