We are looking for an experienced Hostess to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests. Your responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times and escorting customers to the dining and bar areas. Ultimately, you’ll ensure we provide excellent customer service and a pleasant dining experience to our guests.
What you'll be doing...
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
- Manage reservations
- Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
Ideal Candidates profile....
- Previous work experience as a Hostess
- Experience in managing reservations
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
- Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be contacted