₦150000 - ₦200000
We are looking for a Chef for our client, to join the team and prepare delicious meals for customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
* Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
* Cook food in a timely manner
* Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
* Inform wait staff about daily specials
* Ensure appealing plate presentation
* Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
* Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
* Monitor food stock and place orders
* Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
* Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
* Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
* 2 - 4 years work experience as a Chef in the hospitality industry.
* Specialty in healthy foods.
* Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment.
* Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
* Leadership skills.
* Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
* Excellent time management abilities.
* Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
* Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
NOTE: Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.