We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic company pages and generate interest in our products and services. Ultimately, you'll Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
What you'll be doing...
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Ideal candidate profile…
- OND in Advertising or Marketing
- Minimum of 1-4years experience as a Digital Marketer in the hospitality industry
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Google AdWords
- Content Management Systems
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.