We are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist who will manage a bunch of tasks related to social networks by combining marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance the social media presences, including interacting with prospective parents/parents, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
What you will be doing…
•Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the school’s brand identity.
•Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer/parents’ engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
•Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
•Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
•Researches and monitors activity of the school’s competitors.
•Review and approve content on a daily basis.
•Using analytical tools such as Google Analytic to monitor and evaluate the school’s social media presence and performance.
•Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
•Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
•Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
•Performing other duties when needed.
Ideal candidate profile…
- Minimum of 2-3years experience as a Social Media Specialist within the Education Space
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or any relevant field.
- Communication and computer skills are highly essential.
- Great understanding of social media marketing techniques is required.
- Certifications in digital and Internet marketing is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of social media analytic, interactive marketing techniques and social media networking strategies.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.