We are looking for an experienced Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets, including auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns for our client in the manufacturing industry.
The ideal candidate will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
What you will be doing…
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Ideal candidate profile…
- Minimum of 5years experience as an Accountant within the Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with Tally software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.