Are you a Production Support Engineer? Do you want to make things better rather than waiting for failures to react to? Continuous Improvement means that you are able to prevent problems before they escalate. You care about work being done properly and set high standards of professionalism and expect others to work to high standards too. If this sounds like you and you have knowledge of repair fault finding and have worked in a high-precision electronics manufacturing environment supporting and repairing equipment and systems then this could be the perfect job for you.
- Ensure a safe, efficient and high-quality production output.
- Support continuous improvement and strive to develop and improve existing facilities, equipment and processes in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure optimal OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Maintain Production equipment and take corrective action to reduce equipment down time.
Skills and requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of repair fault finding and minor design.
- Previously worked in a high-precision electronics manufacturing environment supporting and repairing equipment and systems.
- Familiar with making improvements to equipment / systems and services to improve production productivity.
- Able to track and monitor equipment reliability to identify preventative maintenance measures to improve reliability and up-time.
In addition to the basic salary, there is a performance related bonus of up to 8% and a discretionary profit-share bonus. What’s more there is a generous holiday entitlement of 27 days plus 8 bank holidays.
Keywords: repair, fault finding, continuous improvement, OEE, Overall Equipment Effectiveness